Friday, July 6, 2012
P-russian Parade in Königsberg, on July 15 at 13:00, at Lower Pond ( Schloβteich).
Finally the authorities of Königsberg allowing our Parade. We have got no time left ( only one week) to prepare for Parade, but I have done my best to convince the local authorities.
On July 15, at 13:00 near Lower Pond ( Schloβteich) in Königsberg the P-Russian parade will be held. The route - along the Lower Pond. We are inviting everyone. Posters and slogans are not permitted. Flags of Russian and Prussian. Other flags are coordinated with the organizers. Strict dress code - white top, black bottom. Musicians will play the Russian and Prussian tunes. Symbol of parade - wild flower, cornflower.
The purpose of this event is to highlight the stages of a centuries-old history of the region. Prussian History is a Russian History too. Many common links through the centuries connecting Prussia and Russia. Here are some milestones:
1. The Hanseatic League - which included Königsberg and Novgorod.
2. Grand Embassy of Peter the Great - Russia's diplomatic mission in Prussia (Russian tsar Peter the Great).
3. The Battle of Eylau - Prussian and Russian troops fought together against the forces of Napoleon.
4. Seven Years' War - in which at the beginning of the war Russia fought against Prussia, but by the end of the war, Russia and Prussia were allies and fought together against Austria.
5. Oath of residents of East Prussia, (including the philosopher Immanuel Kant), to the Russian crown.
6. The Russian Empress Alexandra Feodorovna, born Princess Charlotte of Prussia. Wife of Russian tsar Nicholas I.
7. The Treaties of Tilsit.
8. The Russo-Prussian. Parade at The Russo-Prussian. Parade at Kalisz ( now Poland) on. 14 September 1835
9. Holy Alliance. The Holy Alliance (also called the Grand Alliance) was a fourth coalition of Russia, Austria and Prussia created in 1815 at the behest of Czar Alexander I of Russia, signed by the three powers in Paris on September 26, 1815, in the Congress of Vienna after the defeat of Napoleon.
10. Treaty of Kalisz. The Treaty of Kalisz was signed in Kalisz on 28 February 1813, between Russia and Prussia against Napoleon I.
Phone for contacts +7 909 7755 395 Organizer of Parade: Rustam Vasiliev
Posted by Rustam Vasiliev